Assistant Business Analyst
The Assistant Business Analyst will assist with the review of property performance and compilation of group reports as well as provide support for implementation of corporate initiative and ad hoc assignments.
- Assist in the preparation and consolidation of property reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in the review of Property Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and any other reports with the property Finance team. This includes the monitoring of the performance of the properties which have rental and management agreements in addition to the standard management agreement for the hotel or resort.
- Support hotels’ budget and forecast process.
- Tracking of property Capex from budget to approval stage to the completion of the Capex process.
- Provide support and assistance with Special Projects and new property developments, inclusive of the pre-opening process for upcoming properties as and when required.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and non-routine projects as and when requested.
- Provide support to the Finance team as and when requested.
- Undertaking of internal audits of the Finance department at properties as required.
- Other matters or duties as instructed by the Business Analyst to resolve any issues or as may be required from time to time.
- Good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures and internal controls.
- Possess relevant work experience in Hotel or Food and Beverage or Audit industry. Internal Audit experience would be desirable.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for creation of reports. Accpac experience would be an advantage.
- Meticulous with a keen interest to learn new things and be proactive.
- Team Player while being able to work independently on assigned projects and work under tight schedules.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Able to travel overseas for assignments when required.
Deposit Your Resume
At COMO, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality jobs. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry. If you’re interested in working at a COMO property, send us your resume now!