Assistant Human Resources Manager
COMO Maalifushi, Maldives
To provide support with the day-to-day operation of the Human Resources department.
- Responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process and the implementation of retention strategies.
- Arrange appropriate employee events to maintain rapport and morale.
- Manage employee communication and recognition programs.
- Ensure that all COMO Hotels and Resorts Policies and Procedures are in place and followed.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are prepared and implemented as required.
- Support the Training Manager in identifying training needs and administering appropriate training programs.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with local schools to establish a strong internship program.
- Support the Human Resources Manager with the coordination of the Annual Performance Review process.
- Provide timely and accurate Human Resources reports as needed.
- Manage the work permit and renewal process ensuring all legally requirements are followed and a proper recording and follow up system is in place.
- Experience in Human Resources operations.
- Sound knowledge of Maldivian employment and local laws.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Preferred knowledge of the Fusion HRIS or a similar system.
- Strong interpersonal skills.