Assistant Human Resources Manager
To provide support with the day-to-day operation of the Human Resources department.
- Responsible for all aspects of the recruitment process and the implementation of retention strategies.
- Arrange appropriate employee events to maintain rapport and morale.
- Manage employee communication and recognition programs.
- Ensure that all COMO Hotels and Resorts Policies and Procedures are in place and followed.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are prepared and implemented as required.
- Support the Training Manager in identifying training needs and administering appropriate training programs.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with local schools to establish a strong internship program.
- Support the Human Resources Manager with the coordination of the Annual Performance Review process.
- Provide timely and accurate Human Resources reports as needed.
- Manage the work permit and renewal process ensuring all legally requirements are followed and a proper recording and follow up system is in place.
- Experience in Human Resources operations.
- Sound knowledge of Maldivian employment and local laws.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Preferred knowledge of the Fusion HRIS or a similar system.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Deposit Your Resume
At COMO, we’re always looking for passionate, creative, stylish individuals to join our family in hospitality jobs. We seek people who think originally, react instinctively and want to be a part of one of the most exciting companies in the luxury industry. If you’re interested in working at a COMO property, send us your resume now!