COMO Metropolitan Bangkok sits in the heart of Bangkok, in the part of the Central Business District known as Sathorn. The hotel is only minutes from the city’s major shopping areas such as Siam Centre, MBK (Mah Boon Krong) and Central Silom Complex, major sightseeing and historical attractions such as Mr. Kukrit's Heritage House and Patong Night Market and is 40 minutes from the International Airport. The hotel finds itself at once both quietly removed from Bangkok’s traffic yet steps from the neighbourhood’s nightlife, shopping and restaurants.
COMO Metropolitan Bangkok
27 South Sathorn Road
Shuttle Service Schedule
Pick Up /Drop Off
(BTS Sala Daeng
Trip 2 - Tip 13
Every hour starting from 10:30. Last trip at 21:30
- The hotel's complimentary shuttle van transportation is based on the above schedule.
- Prior reservation is required for each trip. Please book your seat at Guest Services.
- The shuttle will not operate at that particular time if there are no guests registered for the service.
- Seating is on a first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats.
- The management is not responsible for any claims, damages or injuries arising from the use of this service.