Try afternoon tea with a distinctly Spanish twist. Ametsa with Arzak Instruction — The Halkin’s Michelin-starred restaurant — is offering a unique take on the British tradition, served with the flair and passion that has become the restaurant's trademark.
Created by Michelin-starred chef Sergi Sanz, the afternoon tea menu draws on the principles of Basque cuisine. The usual sandwiches have been replaced by a selection of savoury tapas, followed by series of desserts that match extraordinary taste with stunning presentation.
Taken in the Halkin bar and lounge, each afternoon tea is served with a choice of Jing Teas. For an extra special occasion, guests can indulge with a chilled glass of Spanish cava. On Sundays, our stylish private dining room is available on a complimentary basis for group bookings.
Ametsa with Arzak Instruction afternoon tea is available every day between 2.30pm until 5:00pm, priced at £32 per person (or £36 per person with a glass of cava or Sipsmith cocktail).
- Strawberry and Tomato Soup (served cold)
- Traditional Basque Skewer
- Spider Crab Tempura
- Iberico Ham and Manchego Cheese Pillow
- Pork Croquette
- Piquillo Peppers and Avocado Sandwich
- Lime Custard and Banana Tartlet
- Charred Sweets
- Elderflower Trifle
- Catalan Cream with Cinnamon
- Chocolate with Churros
- Sangria and Passion Fruit with Lemon Sorbet
£32 per person
£36 per person with a glass of cava or a Sipsmith cocktail (from the choice below):
- London Cup - Sipsmith London Cup, topped with ginger beer and lemonade
- Ametsa Royale - Sipsmith Sloe Gin with rosé cava
- Tea Collins - Darjeeling tea and hibiscus-infused gin, with lemon juice, orange bitters and topped with ginger ale
Served Monday to Sunday from 2.30pm until 5:00pm, in the Halkin Bar and lounge.
On Sunday, the private dining room available on a complimentary basis for group bookings.