Cluster Director of Marketing and Communications
COMO Metropolitan London, UK
Property: COMO Metropolitan London
Position: Cluster Director of Marketing and Communications
Division: Sales and Marketing
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting to: Cluster Director of Sales and Marketing
Lead and manage overall marketing and communication planning, strategy and initiatives for the London & Italy properties.
The role will focus on building brand awareness and customer engagement and drive bookings and revenue for the properties, through working closely with the Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing, the Group Senior Director of Marketing and relevant internal and external stakeholders, and with support from the Como Hotels and Resorts network.
The role will oversee 1 or 2 marketing managers/executive supporting properties with marketing & comms initiatives.
- Annual creation of the marketing and PR strategy and initiatives calendar plan and associated budgeting, as part of the annual budget process, including brand awareness, events and promotional campaigns
- Execute the marketing and PR calendar working closely with the marketing team in Singapore to ensure timely execution across all touch points of the marketing messaging and aligned to budget
- Responsible to develop on-property guest-facing brand experiences, in line with COMO brand guidelines, and their promotion
- Seek and develop brand partnerships to elevate our brand positioning, drive customer engagement, PR buzz and grow own customer database, including in the form of innovative hotel experiences, offers and events.
- Lead the organization of multiple on-property events to bring hotels to life, working closely with operational teams, to help position hotels in their local scenes, position the brand as a lifestyle brand and increase overall brand awareness