COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Laundry Supervisor
Base Location: Singapore
Reporting to: Assistant Executive Housekeeping
Manage the overall operations in the laundry, maintain high standards of washing, and finish all linen and guest laundry.
- Collection of computer printouts of occupancy status, arrival departure details, and guest requests from the Housekeeping Supervisor/Assistant Housekeeper.
- Check shifts are adequately manned to meet operations.
- Relate daily to Assistant Housekeeper Manager any problems that occurred whilst working.
- Be competent with Microsoft Office and common laundry systems.
- Have thorough knowledge of all machines, equipment, and chemicals used in the Laundry Room.
- Report any breakdown of machinery and ensure they are back in order within the shortest time possible.
- Report to the Assistant Housekeeper for any breakdown that cannot be rectified during a reasonable time limit that can affect the operation.
- Ensure the supply of detergents and other materials is sufficient for operation.
- Maintain accurate records of chemical supplies and monthly Inventory.
- Conduct linen inventory accurately and ensure to relay to Assistant Housekeeper to minimise any losses above 6%.
- Oversee the whole process of cleaning and control the quality of service throughout the day.
- Prepare total monthly guest laundry revenue report and laundry productivity reports for all linen and uniforms.
- Handle all complaints relating to laundry in a professional and courteous manner, and forward any comments to the Assistant Housekeeper.
- Brief all Laundry employees daily on tasks about taking special care of guest requests i.e., special instruction on dealing with laundry.
- Compliance with the Protocol and SOPs of the Housekeeping Department.
- Ensure guest laundry is delivered to rooms according to COMO requirements.