Public Area Supervisor
COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Public Area Supervisor
Base Location: Singapore
Reporting to: Assistant Housekeeper
Manage and be responsible for overseeing the cleanliness of public areas to deliver an excellent internal and external guest experience while managing and training staff and organizing regular deep cleaning tasks.
- Supervise the day-to-day cleaning of hotel public areas. Perform routine inspections of all public areas, service areas, and common toilets.
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning and any other projects.
- Manage, train, and develop public area cleaners.
- Carry out Lost & Found property procedures.
- Manage customer service issues quickly and effectively.
- Supervising the daily cleaning of assigned tasks while working alongside the Public Areas Cleaners to ensure the high standards of cleanliness as set forth.
- Relate daily to the Assistant Housekeeper of any problems that occurred whilst working.
- Be competent with Microsoft Office and other Housekeeping online systems used.
- Have thorough knowledge of all machines, equipment, and chemicals used in cleaning public areas.
- Report any breakdown of machinery and ensure they are back in order within the shortest time possible.
- Report to the Assistant Housekeeper for any breakdown that cannot be rectified during a reasonable time limit that can affect the operation.
- Work with other Housekeeping Executives, Coordinators, Reception, and Maintenance to maintain good communication.
- Maintain accurate records of chemical supplies, equipment, and monthly Inventory.
- Oversee the whole process of cleaning and control the quality of service throughout the day.
- Ensure team members comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety legislation.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks set by the hotel’s management to provide excellent Guest service.
- Compliance with the Protocol and SOPs of the Housekeeping Department.