- Accommodation for four nights at COMO Uma Paro and two nights at COMO Uma Punakha on a full board basis, including picnic lunches during excursion days (excluding beverages) and one fully serviced overnight camp
- Six-and-a-half days of privately guided excursions, taking in the highlights of the Paro, Thimphu and Punakha valleys.
- The private services of an experienced English-speaking Bhutanese guide
- One 60-minute COMO Shambhala body treatment
- Complimentary use of the library, swimming pool, steam room and gym at COMO Uma Paro
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout COMO Uma Paro and COMO Uma Punakha
- Private airport transfers and transport around Bhutan
- All Bhutanese government visa and royalty fees, service charge and sales tax
- All museum and visitor centre entry fees and road permits
- Complimentary one-hour daily yoga class whilst at COMO Uma Paro (except Sundays)
Prices start from US$12,372 in the low season for double occupancy in a Valley View Room.
This expedition is subject to seasonable availability. We recommend booking from March to May or from mid-September to November to avoid extreme weather.