COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Assistant Concierge
Base Location: Singapore
Department: Front Office
Reporting to: Front Office Manager
- Provide warm and courteous service and ensure a seamless arrival and departure experience.
- Listen and anticipate guests' preferences and needs to offer personalized recommendations for dining, entertainment, local attractions, and activities.
- Work in collaboration with the Bell desk team to ensure guest luggage’s delivered accurately to the room within the stipulated time frame.
- Stand in at the hotel driveway to ensure all arrival guests are welcomed warmly.
- Engage in conversation with guests while leading guests to the hotel check-in counter upon arrival.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for guests seeking assistance or information, delivering efficient and accurate responses.
- Handle special guest requests with utmost care and attention
- Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Working knowledge with OPERA would be an added advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively interact with guests and colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey information clearly and professionally.
- Patience and good listening skills to understand and address guests' needs effectively.
- Flexible with rotating shifts, including overnight shifts, and working on weekdays and public holidays.