COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Base Location: Singapore
Department: Front Office
Reporting to: Assistant Front Office Manager
Reporting to the Assistant Front Office Manager, this role will provide service for guests when arriving and departing from the hotel and to give guests information and directions in a prompt and professional manner.
- Handles all guests’ queries or requests in a polite and efficient manner.
- Handles all movement of luggage (temporary, long term storage, lost baggage).
- Provides a high standard of service within the department and a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and the local area.
- Knows about all events and activities accruing in and out of the hotel.
- Provides door service, entrance to hotel and driveway, to ensure a smooth traffic flow.
- Complies with all Front Office systems and procedures and with all company policies.
- Organizes a prompt TAXI service and assist in airport transferring.
- Be familiar with the emergency procedure of the hotel and be able to handle any emergency according to the procedures.
- Identifies and solves problems in a professional manner.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline. A degree in Hospitality will be a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years in Front Office or Concierge experience in a similar capacity preferably in a luxury hotel environment.
- Knowledgeable in the city, tours and excursions to refer the guests in various tourist destinations.
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.