Guest Service Agent
COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Guest Service Agent
Base Location: Singapore
Department: Front Office
Reporting to: Front Office Supervisor
Provide personalised and efficient guest service per Leading Quality Assurance and COMO Hotels and Resort guidelines.
- Welcome guests professionally and demonstrate a warm, confident, and genuine first impression.
- Assist guests with checking in and out at the hotel and explain the hotel facilities, room locations, and operating hours of all outlets accordingly.
- Be knowledgeable of all room types, room rates, guest types, VIP codes, and the Property Management System as well as Daily Briefing Sheet numbers.
- Read logbook and attend daily briefings and department meetings as required by Supervisors and other managers.
- Process guest check-in and checkout using the Property Management System per Leading Quality Assurance as well as COMO guidelines.
- Assist the Front Office operations in answering the switchboard.
- Possess knowledge of all excursions and activities available from the hotel, assist and guide guests with their selection and other outlets.
- Attend to guests’ needs at the Front Desk by issuing room keys, special requests, ticket reconfirmation, etc.
- Inspect all guest rooms prior to arrival to ensure everything is in order and place the welcome letter signed by General Manager making sure the right amenity is in place according to guest profile or Management request.
- Keep and ensure sufficient stock of front desk stationeries and guest’s supplies at all times.
- Upsell hotel products, private dinners and more ensuring upsell monthly goals are in line with management guidelines.
- Handling guest complaints with professionalism promptly identifies a corrective action to satisfy our guests and involves management whenever necessary.
- Perform job tasks per Leading Quality Assurance and COMO guidelines.
- Report any incident, complaint, or suggestions made by the guests in the daily front office logbook.
- Closely liaise with Reservations, Housekeeping, and all other departments in order to create a clear line of communication throughout the hotel.
- Ensure that all expected departing guests receive their departure information accordingly and upon departure ensure their check-out invoice is accurate.