Guest Service Agent
Entity/Property: COMO Parrot Cay
Position: Guest Service Agent (Full-time/Temporary)
Base Location: Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands
Department: Front Office
Reports into: Duty Manager
- Attend shift briefing.
- Always wear your uniform with pride – make sure it is pressed, clean, and well-presented every day.
- Ensure your hair is clean and appropriate in style in color.
- Check traces and read communication books.
- Ensure logbook entries, daily information, and specific follow-up requests are completed on a daily basis.
- Coordinate arrivals & departures for the day and ensure the smooth running of the Parrot Cay daily arrival & departure and other guest-related activities.
- Check the accuracy of the transfer sheet for the next day and ensure it is faxed out to the transporter.
- Prepare transfer sheets for the next couple of days.
- Check all arrivals and departures for the day are entered in/out of the system.
- Check all buggies are clean and fueled.
- Monitor the movement of the bellman.
- Month-end filing.
- Month-end closure of account for Managers.
- Assess guest complaints or problems, taking proper, prompt, and effective corrective action to ensure the best possible satisfaction for our guests.
- Well organized with great written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable speaking, and enjoys working with people.
- Creative and imaginative and able to translate ideas into action and programs.
- Able to multi-task several projects at once and establish priorities amongst competing interests.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by Hotel Manager.