COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Reservations Agent
Base Location: Singapore
Reporting to: Reservations Supervisor
As the initial point of guest contact, the Reservations Agent will create a positive first impression of COMO Metropolitan Singapore. Ensure a consistent high standard of sales-focused customer service, with welcoming, warm, persuasive selling skills to convert enquiries to achieve targets. Reservations Agents are required to undertake other duties and responsibilities within the scope of the role.
- Understanding of the department’s Standard Operating Procedures, in line with Leading Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of hotel and hospitality collection food and beverage offerings and facilities, with awareness to promote Comoclub loyalty program.
- Knowledge of the room product in terms of rates, layout and physical attributes, breakdown/configuration, benefits, and amenities.
- Knowledge of all rates, packages and promotions, policies, and procedures.
- Be proficient in operating relevant reservation systems (Opera PMS, etc.)
- Understand reservations and call handling process – telephone etiquette, reservations sequence, and provide prompt, courteous, and efficient service.
- Ensure reservations are entered accurately and updates are maintained consistently, with an understanding of the importance of recording accurate statistical information – market codes, source codes, and origin codes.
- Be aware of low and high-demand periods to maximise sales opportunities.
- Ensure proper handling of guest issues, overbooking, and potential wait-listed business, and escalation of system support issues to the Reservations Supervisor.
- Ensure that all email enquiries are replied to within 24 hours or timely manner.
- Ensure that all correspondence is organised and filled on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the daily checklist tasks are complete.
- Be familiar with Front Office procedures and operations.
- Assist the Reservations Supervisor with other related duties when requested.
- Undertake any other work-related tasks which may reasonably be required from time to time as requested by Senior Management.