- Accommodation for four nights at COMO Uma Paro and two nights at COMO Uma Punakha on a full board basis, including picnic lunches during excursion days (excluding beverages)
- Five-and-a-half days of privately guided excursions, taking in the highlights of the Paro, Thimphu and Punakha valleys
- One 60-minute COMO Shambhala body treatment
- Complimentary afternoon tea at Bukhari
- A complimentary room upgrade to the next available category
Our six-night itinerary in Bhutan immerses you deeply into the country’s Buddhist culture. The exploration includes four days of guided walks around the Paro Valley, as well as two days in the little-visited Punakha valley, where some of Bhutan’s most iconic temples are found.
KEY ITINERARY HIGHLIGHTS
Visit the Taktsang ‘Tiger’s Nest’ Monastery
Be privy to the rich collection at Ta Dzong, the national museum of Bhutan
Pay respects at Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest temples in Bhutan
Spend a day exploring the bustling capital Thimphu, including sights like the Buddha Dordenma, the National Memorial chorten and more
Visit the Rinpung Dzong, where the Monastic body and government office of Paro is housed
Visit the 300-year old Punakha Dzong
Enjoy spectacular views of the Himalayas from the Dochu La mountain pass
- The private services of an experienced English-speaking Bhutanese guide
- Complimentary use of the library, swimming pool, steam room and gym at COMO Uma Paro
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout COMO Uma Paro and COMO Uma Punakha
- Private airport transfers and transport around Bhutan
- All Bhutanese government visa and royalty fees, service charge and sales tax
- All museum and visitor centre entry fees and road permits
- Complimentary one-hour daily yoga class whilst at COMO Uma Paro (except Sundays)
Prices start from US$7,140 in the low season for single occupancy in a Valley View Room.
Terms and Conditions
- The hotel reserves the right to release a reservation if the required deposit amount is not received within the mentioned cut off period as stipulated in the pro forma invoice.
- All cancellations of confirmed bookings must be received in writing by the hotel or by its representative.
- Late arrivals, no shows and early departures will be charged in full.
- Separate reservation, deposit and cancellation conditions will apply for group bookings of five rooms or more.
- Separate cancellation policies apply for flights