- Accommodation on a full-board basis for three nights at COMO Uma Paro including picnic lunches during excursion days (excluding beverages)
- Two-and-a-half days of privately guided walks taking in the highlights of the Paro Valley
- An archery class at COMO Uma Paro
- One 60-minute COMO Shambhala body treatment
Spend three nights immersed in Bhutanese life and landscapes. This itinerary will show you the country’s main cultural highlights, take you on guided hiking and teach you the basics of archery: Bhutan's national sport. You’ll also have ample time for relaxation with holistic wellness treatments at our COMO Shambhala Retreat.
KEY ITINERARY HIGHLIGHTS
Visit the Taktsang ‘Tiger’s Nest’ Monastery, one of Bhutan’s architectural highlights
Visit the Rinpung Dzong, where the Monastic body and government office of Paro is housed
Be privy to the rich collection at Ta Dzong, the national museum of Bhutan
Pay respects at Kyichu Lhakhang, one of the oldest temples in Bhutan
- Complimentary use of the library, swimming pool, steam room and gym at COMO Uma Paro
- Complimentary wireless internet at COMO Uma Paro
- Private airport transfers and transport around Bhutan
- The private services of an experienced English-speaking Bhutanese guide
- All Bhutanese government visa and royalty fees, service charge and sales tax
- All museum and visitor centre entry fees and road permits
- Complimentary one-hour daily yoga class whilst at COMO Uma Paro (except Sundays)
Prices start from US$5,160 in the low season for single occupancy in a Valley View Room.
Terms and Conditions
- The hotel reserves the right to release a reservation if the required deposit amount is not received within the mentioned cut off period as stipulated in the pro forma invoice.
- All cancellations of confirmed bookings must be received in writing by the hotel or by its representative.
- Late arrivals, no shows and early departures will be charged in full.
- Separate reservation, deposit and cancellation conditions will apply for group bookings of five rooms or more.
- Separate cancellation policies apply for flights