Accounts Executive (General Ledger)
COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Accounts Executive (General Ledger)
Base Location: Singapore
Reporting to: Accountant
- General Ledger Function
- Compile & record daily sales and reconcile the balance.
- Prepare & process monthly journals for month-end closings.
- Assist with General Ledger and Bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of quarterly GST submission and other statutory tax matters
- Check and process petty cash and expense claims and update them into SUN.
- Fixed Asset Function
- Maintain the fixed assets records and prepare the depreciation and amortization schedules.
- Conduct and plan for yearly assets and inventory count.
- Monitor and process capital expenditure requests (CER)
- General Cashier Function
- Count and tally cash collected, prepare the General Cashier Daily Report, and post the journal into SUN.
- Collect cash from the cash machine or drop safe daily together with Security.
- Conduct monthly surprise cash count on all house funds.
- Make daily trips (or as and when required) to the bank for cash/cheque deposits or withdrawals.
- Compliance Activities
- Assist Accountant where required with compliance regime with regards to external audits, GST, and Corporate Income Tax.
- Other tasks where required
- Assist Accountant in a variety of ad hoc and/or special assignments when required. E.g. Pre- Opening.