Director of Sales and Marketing
COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Director of Sales and Marketing
Base Location: Singapore
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting to: Regional Director of Sales and Marketing
- To be responsible for meeting and exceeding the budgeted revenue of the hotel.
- To provide sales leadership, and focus on creating and delivering strategic sales within the assigned markets.
- To maintain and increase existing business, as well as to develop new business.
- Create awareness of the COMO brand in the marketplace.
- Be commercially aware of the market trends and business climate of the market and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the economic, social, technological, and legal changes that impact the business.
- Assists Regional Director of Sales and Marketing in establishing sales plan and budget to reflect the company’s and the hotel’s goals and objectives.
- Assist the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing to provide leadership in the areas of Sales and work closely with other department heads, managing and coordinating an efficient and effective sales and marketing plan for the hotel.
- Establish the hotel’s rate structure in accordance with the company’s policies and hotel’s objectives.
- Create sales campaigns focused on communicating and nurturing relationships with clients and customers, and driving repeat sales.
- Prepare presentations for clients, international corporate companies, DMCs, and hotel associates, and attends and participate in Sales events and activities to ensure productive connections.
- Conduct market analysis and devise strategies for generating new business.
- Analyze the sales results and recommends ways to improve or solve the problems.
- Furnish sales monthly reports on a timely basis.
- Together with the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing, meet regularly with hotel department heads to review sales efforts and provide feedback from customers.
- Achieves budgeted room night quotas and average rates set out in the yearly business plan for the hotel.
- Appraise the performance of the Sales manager periodically according to People and Culture policy and initiate appropriate corrective measures to improve deficiencies.
- Manage the department to ensure the sufficiency of manpower in accordance to the volume of business.
- Ensure each team member is a good salesperson to promote the hotel’s image and businesses at all times.