Food and Beverage Server
Entity/Property: COMO Parrot Cay
Position: Food and Beverage Server
Base Location: Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands
Department: Food and Beverage
Reports into: Restaurant Manager
- Responsible for the efficiency and quality of food and beverage service within his/her area
- Maintaining the restaurant and equipment in a clean and spotless manner
- Promotion and sale of food and beverage in the restaurant
- Suggests and assists guest in their food and beverage selection
- Ensure that wines are stored and served at appropriate temperatures, using correct serving techniques
- Informs the Service Supervisor about guest complaints
- Consistently improves his/her knowledge of all food and beverage preparation, serving techniques and pronunciation
- Maintains menus and beverage lists
- Checks beverage inventories and equipment’s (chinaware, glassware, and cutlery) inventories pertaining to his /her work area at inventory checks
- Performs any task deemed necessary by management for the efficient running of the F&B operation or of the property in general
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Time management skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations is required.