People and Culture Executive
COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: People and Culture Executive
Base Location: Singapore
Department: People and Culture
Reporting to: Director of People and Culture
- Provide People and Culture administrative, advisory, and support services to team members and management.
- Assist with recruitment tasks such as job posting, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, preparing and delivering employment agreements, acceptance, and ensuring all relevant documents are received according to the checklist.
- Prepare and handle onboarding.
- Maintain all filing systems – Personal files, archive files, timesheets, etc.
- Responsible for the maintenance of team members’ database in HRIS and delivering reports to Department Heads when necessary, as well as answering any queries that may arise on personal files.
- Manage work permit application process, and coordinate travel and team member accommodation as required.
- Update team member communications/bulletin boards and ensure all materials presented are updated and fresh.
- Prepare team member relations calendar and organise activities including but not limited to Team member Of the Month, Long Service Award, Birthday celebration, Recreational activities, Annual Dinner and Dance, Family Days, etc.
- Engage team members, handle team member enquiries, and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Handles off-boarding, exit clearance, and interviews.
- Take notes and minutes of disciplinary procedures and all other relevant correspondence.
- Ensure confidentiality when handling all team members matters.
- Assist and support in team engagement activities.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, preferably majoring in People and Culture Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess initiative, independence, systematic, sense of urgency
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- A strong team player