Public Area Attendant
COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Public Area Attendant
Base Location: Singapore
Reporting to: Housekeeping Supervisor
To ensure the highest standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout all public areas of the hotel as per COMO Brand Standards and policies.
- Receive work assignments from Public Area Supervisor regarding the day’s work to be accomplished.
- Ensure that all cleaning materials and guest supplies are ready before the beginning of the shift.
- Plan and organise daily work according to the public area cleaning schedules to ensure all work gets done in a timely manner.
- Adjust the standard schedules in consultation with the supervisor to suit weather/arrival departure patterns and occupancy status.
- Check, report, and follow up to ensure maintenance issues are solved without delay and affecting guests before, during, or after guests check out.
- Report lost and found items found in public areas.
- Ensure spring cleaning of all public areas is done according to the weekly cleaning schedule.
- At the end of each shift make sure all public areas are cleaned and items for the next day are ready.
- Perform COMO and Leading Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Compliance with the Protocol and SOPs of the Housekeeping Department