COMO Metropolitan London, UK
Property: COMO Metropolitan London
Position: Reservations Agent
Base Location: COMO Metropolitan London
Reporting to: Reservations Manager
- Be fully conversant with the facilities, service and special promotions offered by the hotel as well as pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises in order to maximize hotel sales.
- To provide a hospitable service to the standard laid down as seen in the standards operating procedure (SOP) manual.
- Be proactive and anticipate guest needs.
- To ensure all correspondence in connection with reservations and deal with it accordingly.
- Enter all required reservations information into the property management system, Opera, at the time of the booking.
- Fully aware of all rooms types, all their facilities and locations.
- Able to offer an alternative (i.e. date, type of room) if cannot provide what guests require.
- To work in accordance with the rooms and rate strategy, and ensure that all SOP comply with any revenue/finance audit.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with all departments in the hotels.
- To show willingness to take on additional responsibilities when necessary.
- Reservations Agent experienced in luxury hospitality
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- A high level of organisational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- The Reservations Agent will possess great interpersonal skills and good energy