Sales Admin Executive
COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Sales Administrator
Base Location: Singapore
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting to: Director of Sales and Marketing
The overall responsibility of the Sales Executive is to provide administrative support for The Sales team. The Sales Executive will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe, and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a professional and high level of service is maintained.
- Provide administrative support for the Sales Team.
- Maintain a clear and easy-to-find reference/filing system.
- Ensure all correspondences are standardised and high quality remained.
- Anticipate guests’ needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
- Carries out special projects as assigned by DOS/DOSM.
- Ensure adequate stock of office supplies and initiates requisitions for approval.
- Periodically update mailing addresses for existing corporate accounts and other databases through the sales force.
- Monitoring system for attendance, annual leave, public holidays, and sales calls.
- Ensure that all phone calls within the department are attended to and positively engage client requirements.
- Maintains a pleasant attitude throughout every customer contact.
- Ensure a smooth inter-department communication channel to get messages/information clearly received or disseminated.
- Actively interacts with personnel from other departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Takes full responsibility for updates of sales manager's company details as provided.
- To take care of weekly, monthly, and annual reports when required.
- Assist in the preparation of sales agreements with leisure, corporate, and MICE Partners.
- Assist in updating and uploading production and contracts.
- Attend daily line-ups and communicate daily challenges with the rest of the team.
- Ensure that sales personnel are updated with client enquiries and requests.
- Handles confidential documents, including accurate personnel file status of the department’s employees, with the strictest confidence.
- Assist with travel preparations and scheduling for DOSM/DOS and Sales Managers.
- Prepares all internal Sales Trip Authorization, complimentary request forms, expense claims, and other internal forms for the sales team.
- Minutes all meetings and dispatches the minutes of the meetings within 24 hours of the meeting has finished.
- Align working practices and conduct with the hotel’s vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
- To develop and maintain knowledge of market trends, competition, and customers.
- Display creativity and initiative and display leadership skills by being able to operate with minimum supervision.
- Co-operate with all departments within the hotel.
- To maintain the strictest confidentiality on all matters relating to the hotel, plus all other sales and personnel-related matters.
- In addition, other duties may be required as directed by DOSM and/or General Manager.