COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Base Location: Singapore
Reporting to: Laundry Supervisor
To maintain all hotel linen and employee uniforms, ensuring that there are sufficient, and they are always in good order.
- Repair all damaged linen items e.g.: bed linen, curtains and towels, Kitchen and Food and Beverage Linen, etc.
- Stitch new items required – sofa/cushion covers/employee pillowcases/uniforms.
- Alter uniforms when needed.
- Maintain accurate records of uniforms received and issued to employees.
- Assist in month-end inventory of all uniforms.
- Handle all complaints relating to employee uniforms and relay comments to the Laundry Supervisor.
- Responsible for reporting badly damaged uniforms or linens.
- Report malfunctioned sewing machines and ensured repair is conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensure sufficient supplies are always available for repair work.
- Assist the linen room with checking and sorting linen during busy periods.
- Issue and maintain uniforms.
- Check with Laundry Supervisor if there is any special/additional work for the day.
- Offer assistance in the laundry when needed.
- Compliance with the Protocol and SOPs of the Housekeeping department.