COMO Head Office, Singapore
Entity/Property: COMO Hotels & Resorts (Asia) Pte Ltd
Base Location: Singapore
Reports into: Senior Content Strategy Manager
You will be responsible for writing on brand copy across product, website, marketing collaterals, ads, social platforms, digital campaigns, and emails for COMO Hotels & Resorts.
- Responsible for supporting the Senior Copywriter and Senior Content Strategy Manager to achieve overall business objectives by driving customer and member profitability for COMO Hotels & Resorts and their relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for generating stand-alone copy or text to complement content strategy and visual concepts across many platforms including website, emails, social media, digital campaigns, online magazine, marketing materials, print advertising, sales letters, articles, brochures, flyers, special projects.
- Responsible for crafting sharp, consistent and compelling storytelling while understanding the brief, adhering to the objectives of the project, remaining on brand and being completely grammatically correct.
- Research topics, coordinate, and interview stakeholders to formulate content that is interesting to the reader.
- Organise content material from a range of sources to create a compelling narrative flow.
- Conduct SEO and keyword research to ensure increased engagement in content and online traffic.
- Adhere to marketing strategies and objectives, meeting deadlines as set by HQ Marketing Team and other stakeholders.
- Make revisions, identify problems or inconsistencies, solve problems by reviewing with Senior Copywriter and Senior Content Content Strategy Manager.
- Receive feedback and using it to grow and improve as a copywriter.
- Work collaboratively with the HQ Marketing Team to execute integral marketing campaigns.
- Work with Senior Copywriter, Senior Content Strategy Manager and Assistant Director of Digital Marketing to devise creative solutions for marketing collaterals and campaigns across all channels.
- Collaborate, coordinate and fact check with key internal and external stakeholders to produce creative and non-creative content.
- Contribute and participate with creative and brand teams to develop multiple concepts and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Copywriting.
- Portfolio of published content.
- Experience in luxury, travel or hotel industry preferred but not mandatory.
- Fluency in English (oral and written) with excellent writing skills.
- Strong understanding of digital copywriting, social media copywriting, and possess SEO writing skills.
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy.
- Experience in writing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct.
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- An eye for detail and a desire for perfection.
- Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate.
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals.
- Familiar with content management systems.
- Good project management skills, solution and action-oriented with a can-do attitude.
- An adept of the marketing test & learn culture and comfortable with the experimentation frameworks.
- Strong team player and self-starter.