Accounts Executive (Income/AR)
COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Accounts Executive (Income/AR)
Base Location: Singapore
Reporting to: Accountant
Income Audit Function
- Prepare and distribute daily revenue and statistical reports, and ensure all revenue transactions are taken-up correctly.
- Investigate all the revenue discrepancies and make the necessary adjustments.
- Review all rebates and allowances, paid out, and manual posting transactions to ensure they are properly authorized.
- Ensure that the hotel’s policies, procedures, and controls relating to Revenue Audit are adhered to.
- Perform Trial Balance Reconciliation in Opera interface to Sun Systems
- Conduct surprise Monthly Cash Count on all floats
- Review and follow up on outstanding balances in Guest Ledger
- Check that complimentary rooms and house use have been appropriately authorized.
- Reconcile credit card charges between electronic credit card machine and point of sale system on a daily basis.
- Reconcile all transactions related to other Business Units within COMO
- Accounts Receivables Function
- In charge of daily balancing of credit card charges for hotels and outlets (F&B and Non-F&B).
- Reconcile the Accounts Receivable balance to the general ledger control account on a daily basis.
- Prepare and issue debit notes and credit notes on a daily basis, update transactions into systems, and ensure all such entries tally with the
- Ensure all receipts are taken into the ledger on a timely basis.
- Responsible for billing disputes investigation and liaising with relevant departments to settle disputes.
- Verify and check all travel agents or related commissions before processing for payment.
Other tasks where required
- Assist Accountant in a variety of ad hoc and/or special assignments when required.
- Assist in process improvements and ad-hoc projects.