Assistant Front Office Manager
COMO Metropolitan London, UK
Property: COMO Metropolitan London
Position: Assistant Front Office Manager
Base Location: COMO Metropolitan London
Department: Front Office / Reception
Reporting to: Front Office Manager
- Report into the Reception Manager you will ensure the smooth running of the department on a day-to-day basis.
- Lead by example, and in doing so, demonstrate your genuine passion for guest service and being able to maintain and enhance our excellent ‘surprise and delight’ culture.
- Assess guest issues and take prompt, appropriate and corrective actions to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Oversee handling of special room requests, special accommodation needs and billing instructions.
- Ensure the proper handling of all VIP guests and long-stay guests.
- Be responsible for supervising the work of your team, maintaining their motivation levels, and providing coaching to encourage higher levels of performance.
- Review all group arrivals and liaise with Reservations to achieve a smooth stay.
- Maintain an effective flow of communication with other departments and ensure all Front Office team members are kept informed of issues that concern them.
- Front Office experience in the hospitality field
- Previous experience of team supervision
- Being proactive and independent
- Excellent eye for details
- Knowledge of Opera is highly desirable