Cluster Sales Manager
Property: COMO Maalifushi
Position: Cluster Sales Manager
Division: Sales & Marketing
Department: Sales & Marketing
Position Reports To: Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing
- Achieve COMO Hotels and Resorts Maldives sales financial objectives by contributing regional sales intelligence and recommendations for strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets cluster sales revenue objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing monthly activity reports, scheduling expenditure, analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the sales activities of the resorts to achieve sales objectives.
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople (GSOs and GSAs).
- Help to control expenses and monitor budgets.
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Execute additional tasks assigned by Cluster Director of Sales & Marketing and General Manager (CDOSM).
- Maintain a professional communication with all DMC’s and other Travel Partners assigned by CDOSM.
- Work closely with Cluster Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations and packages make commercial sense and meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the travel agents and develop professional long term business relationships.
- Able to support hotels operation and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Plan and organise more sales calls to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure that we are working in unity and are always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with other industry colleagues.
- Implement all sales action plans related to market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis.
- Analyse data to identify sales opportunities and develop promotional ideas and materials.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Generate sales reports.
- Develop and implement seasonal packages based on market demand and competition.
- Build and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with decision makers in key accounts.
From time to time you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description. You should agree to undertake these duties as long as the request is reasonable and will not affect your health, safety or security.