Employee Welfare Manager
Entity/Property: COMO Parrot Cay
Position: Employee Welfare Manager
Base Location: Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands
Department: People and Culture
Reports into: Director of People and Culture
- Manage on-island employee facilities:
- Housing (to include maintenance and placement of employees).
- Employee restaurant.
- Common Kitchen and Laundry.
- Recreational area, Gym/Bar/Lounge area/ Multipurpose court.
- Arrange employee air travel while being aware of nationality visa requirements and support the traveler during their journey.
- Organize and lead Employee Engagement/Events.
- Create monthly Expense reports.
- Purchase and control all uniform requirements for each department.
- Be involved with training employees on all emergency situations (ex. Fire) and a first responder for any emergency.
- Be a member of the COMO Approach committee and communicate activities to the Employee and encourage their involvement.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities which, whilst outside the normal routine, are within the overall scope of the position.
- Work with the Director of People and Culture to produce an annual budget for the P&C department, including employee accommodation.
- Provide the Financial Controller, Hotel Manager, and General Manager with financial reports as requested.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your manager from time to time.
- A minimum of three years of experience within a hospitality setting is a plus.
- The position requires the employee to live at COMO Parrot Cay property, a six-day work week.
- Capable of reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- The ability to interact within a diverse team environment.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize tasks with detail.
- The ability to think and act quickly (problem-solve)