COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Housekeeping Coordinator
Base Location: Singapore
Reporting to: Assistant Housekeeper
Manage and coordinate all housekeeping desk operations and deliver guest services according to COMO Brand Standards and policies.
- Understand the facilities, operating hours, and services provided in COMO Metropolitan Singapore.
- Monitor and maintain standards in all desk-controlled operations.
- Follow all Fire, Health and Safety, Hygiene Regulations, Security, and Medical Emergency procedures.
- Prepare duty rosters monthly as fairly and cost-effectively taking into consideration of their multi-skill and occupancy level for that month.
- Control the issue and collection of all keys for all housekeeping employees and ensure signature and time are recorded in the housekeeping book.
- Control the telephone system where applicable.
- Ensure the Room attendant sections are split fairly, and the credit system is honoured.
- Ensure open sections are split with care and give extra rooms as close as possible to their section.
- Inform Executive Housekeeper when employees are late for duty or called in absent.
- Prepare a list of departures, arrivals, and any special requests for Floor Housekeepers when they report for duty.
- Handle all guest requests according to Leading Quality Assurance guides.
- Update the room status by telephone or computer to be able to work with the computer efficiently.
- Respond promptly and politely to guest telephone enquiries, noting details and following up accordingly.
- Check with the Night Manager for no-shows, early arrival, etc., before proceeding to split the sections.
- Handle minor complaints in a professional and courteous manner and forward any comments to Guest Service Agents. Update log for Executive Housekeeper.
- Refer all major complaints to the Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Housekeeper immediately.
- Maintain lost property records and store them securely.
- Maintain close contact with Engineering Coordinator in reference to maintenance repairs and out-of-order rooms.
- Work closely with the Front Desk in reference to arrivals and departures.
- Maintain accurate work records to be handed over before going off duty.
- Ensure that the housekeeping office is neat, tidy, and clean.
- Keep the notice board up to date in the housekeeping office.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Participate in training courses as required.
- Compliance with the Protocol and SOPs of the Housekeeping Department.