COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Housekeeping Supervisor
Base Location: Singapore
Reporting to: Assistant Housekeeper
Manage and be responsible for ensuring that the standards of cleanliness are met. Assign tasks, inspect work to ensure it’s up to standard, and provide training on how to best handle guests' requests.
- Collection of computer printouts of occupancy status, arrival departure details, and guest requests daily.
- Assign housekeeping tasks, especially room deployment and staffing schedules.
- Oversee and supervise the work of the Room Attendant and ensure that the rooms are kept clean and tidy and in line with the Hotel's cleaning standard required.
- Supervising the daily cleaning of assigned tasks while working alongside the Room Attendants to ensure the high standards of cleanliness as set forth.
- Relate daily to Assistant Housekeeper any problems that occurred whilst working.
- Be competent with Microsoft Office and other Housekeeping online systems used.
- Have thorough knowledge of all machines, equipment, and chemicals used in cleaning the rooms.
- Report any breakdown of machinery and ensure they are back in order within the shortest time possible.
- Report to the Assistant Housekeeper for any breakdown that cannot be rectified during a reasonable time limit that can affect the operation.
- Ensure guest room amenities and other cleaning supplies are sufficient for operation.
- Maintain accurate records of chemical supplies and monthly Inventory.
- Conduct amenities inventory accurately and ensure to relay to Assistant Housekeeper to minimise any losses above 6%.
- Oversee the whole process of cleaning and control the quality of service throughout the day.
- Able to handle all complaints relating to rooms in a professional and courteous manner and forward any comments to the Assistant Housekeeper.
- Brief all the RA daily on tasks about taking special care of guest requests and special instructions.
- Conduct training plan for all RA and ensure grooming standards is been adhered to.
- Compliance with the Protocol and SOPs of the Housekeeping Department.