COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Position: Telephone Operator
Base Location: Singapore
Department: Front Office
Reporting to: Front Office Supervisor
- Welcome guests professionally and demonstrate a warm, confident, and genuine first impression over the phone.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing phone calls, respond to guest’s requests in a timely matter and per COMO Hotels and Resorts, and Leading Quality Assurance guidelines.
- Explain and relay hotel information to guests, including information about the hotel facilities, room locations, and operating hours of all outlets accordingly.
- Understand local areas offerings to help guests with questions they may have during their stay.
- Record and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly ensuring follow-up is carried out when necessary.
- Handle and deliver wake-up call requests.
- Handle room-service meal orders and ensure correct delivery to the kitchen and room-service department. Show excellent menu knowledge and daily specials.
- Upsell hotel products when possible, private dinners, and more.
- Handle guest complaints with professionalism and promptly identify a corrective action to satisfy our guests.
- Carry any tasks and assignments as per General Manager’s instructions.
- Responsible for all key inventory ensuring accuracy in storage.