Entity/Property: COMO Parrot Cay
Position: Activities Receptionist
Base Location: Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos Islands
Reports into: Director of Guest Relations
- Answer the reception phone.
- Take bookings for guests and make sure all information is recorded properly.
- Understand and be able to explain all activities available to guests.
- Provide guests with snorkel rental equipment and inform them about snorkelling practices.
- Make your guest's satisfaction your first priority.
- Inform Management of any problems.
- Approach your superior for assistance should problems exceed your level of competence.
- Make time to attend to guest needs & queries.
- Assist with the preparation of equipment.
- Be alert for the safety of our guests and their belongings.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of all our guests at all times.
- To participate as an equal member in daily operations, actively seek extra duties, to always look at improving services and teamwork.
- Never leave the reception unattended during working hours.
- Report to work at the scheduled time, neatly groomed, and in the correct uniform.
- Highly interactive and outgoing personality.
- Clear communication skills.
- Speak, read, and write English proficiently.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, maintain composure under pressure, and be responsive to changing circumstances.
- Maintain good team morale and a safe work environment.