COMO Metropolitan London/COMO The Halkin, UK
Property: COMO Metropolitan London
Position: Housekeeping Supervisor
Base Location: COMO Metropolitan London
Reporting to: Executive Head Housekeeper
- As a Housekeeping supervisor you will work closely with the Housekeeping management team to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- You will focus on checking guest bedrooms to ensure that the high standards of cleanliness the hotel prides itself on are maintained
- You will supervise, mentor and develop the Room Attendants assigned to your section.
- Conduct trainings and ensure that hotel policies and procedures including health and safety requirements are adhered to.
- You will assist with the management of stock, reporting loss, discrepancies and order requirements.
- To pay special attention to any additional cleaning or maintenance required in all rooms including areas specific to outside contractors such as window cleaning.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Housekeeping Supervisor in a 4/5 * property
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Polite, professional, friendly and confident in approach
- The Housekeeping Supervisor must be a good team player who is flexible, reliable and hard working. You will work 5 days out of 7 and maybe required to cover the Evening shift.
- IT literate, comfortable working with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), Opera and Triton to name but a few
- Ability to remain calm under pressure by being well organized, and able to juggle priorities comfortably.