Food and Beverage Supervisor
COMO Metropolitan London, UK
Property: COMO Metropolitan London
Position: Food and Beverage Supervisor
Base Location: COMO Metropolitan London
Department: Food and Beverage
Reporting to: Food and Beverage Manager
- Ensuring our guests receive an excellent dining experience across Room Service, Mini Bar, Breakfast and our Meeting and Event spaces.
- Able to adapt to working in different parts of the Food and Beverage operations to ensure a smooth, efficient and friendly delivery of service.
- Engage with our guests to deliver personalised guest service.
- Take every opportunity to create memorable experiences in keeping up with our ‘Surprise and Delight’ culture and encouraging other employees to do the same.
- Have excellent product knowledge that you proactively keep up to date and impart to the team.
- Excellent motivator and someone who leads by example.
- A successful candidate will enjoy taking responsibility and delivering results.
- Proactive and possess excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in luxury hospitality.
- Have the confidence and capability to take room service orders over the telephone and input into Micros
- Speaks excellent English and has immaculate presentation skills
- Able to work different shifts, including weekends, early starts, and late finishes