COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Property: COMO Metropolitan Singapore
Base Location: Singapore
Reporting to: Financial Controller
- Ensure rigorous adherence to all accounting and hotel policies and procedures.
- Represent the Financial Controller during his absence, ensuring continuity in financial operations.
- Schedule team members in line with business needs and provide guidance to junior employees, ensuring skill development and efficiency.
- Supervise and assist in account reconciliations, account analysis, and month-end closing procedures.
- Manage accurate GL, cash flow, and reconciliation. Ensure intercompany financial alignment.
- Generate financial reports as per management or statutory requirements.
- Validate transactions processed by junior staff for accuracy.
- Oversee GST reporting, corporate tax returns, and other relevant statutory tax reporting.
- Supervise and maintain the overall fixed asset register to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Participate in the annual audit process by preparing required schedules and collaborating closely with auditors.
- Support the creation of the hotel's annual operating budget and contribute to monthly financial forecasting.
- Ensure all hotel permits and licenses are up-to-date.
- Proactively inform the Financial Controller of current and potential operating or financial concerns.
- Engage in process enhancements and participate in special projects, including pre-opening intiatives.
- Working knowledge of Sun Accounting System
- Opera Cloud set up knowledge
- Detail-oriented with a knack for identifying discrepancies.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage and mentor junior staff.
From time to time, you may be asked to undertake duties that are not included in this job description. You should agree to undertake these duties as long as the requests are reasonable and will not affect your health, safety, or security.