COMO Metropolitan London, UK
Property: COMO Metropolitan London
Position: Events Executive
Base Location: COMO Metropolitan London
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting to: Director of Sales
- To be responsible for the Events management of COMO Metropolitan London and COMO the Halkin.
- Working alongside the Sales Team and the Groups & Reservations Manager to assist with developing the Hotel’s groups and events business by achieving maximum usage of bedrooms and meeting/event spaces, developing new business and ensuring repeat business from existing clients
- Take a proactive role in identification of all opportunities from group and Events Contacts.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your manager from time to time.
- Someone who has a Minimum of one year’s experience within a Hotel Events department.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Excellent IT and organisational skills,
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritise and self-manage tasks
- Possess excellent knowledge of the competitive market and is proactive with new openings and developments
- To be the ‘face’ of the Events department, with all that it entails in terms of conduct with clients and colleagues, standards of appearance, behaviour, responsibility and efficiency
- Passionate and committed, a team player, vibrant, energetic, highly motivated
- Ability to deal with all sectors of the events industry, including corporate, retail music, media, TV, film and fashion, sectors from junior to senior level
- Must, on occasion, be flexible in the work hours.