Sales Manager – Corporate and Residence
COMO Metropolitan London, UK
Property: COMO Metropolitan London
Position: Sales Manager - Corporate and Residence
Base Location: COMO Metropolitan London
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reporting to: Director of Sales
- Account manage local corporate account base and establish solid working relationships.
- Develop relationships with the Embassy, handle the day-to-day requests and inquiries, attend events, and host familiarization events at the Hotels.
- Work closely with Groups & Events team at COMO Metropolitan to promote awareness of meetings and events via joint collaborations.
- Responsible for a designated revenue-producing market for both London properties.
- Make telephone and personal sales calls on a targeted number of accounts in assigned market areas and follow up promptly with the appropriate action.
- Research, evaluate, solicit, sell, and confirm business to meet individual goals and overall budgeted sales and profitability.
- Ensure all activities and contacts are recorded in the designated Sales Management system.
- Negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential whilst satisfying clients’ needs.
- Ensure that all contracts are accurate, sent, and signed in a timely manner.
- An Individual with significant experience in hospitality Sales and Marketing
- A person who has the ability to work within an independent environment
- Has Experience in Hotel Revenue Management
- Account Management at the highest level
- Goal Orientated
- Market aware
- Knowledge of SalesForce, Delphi, and Opera
- Knowledge of Hotel Marketing